Tucked away in New York City's west village, Grove Court served as the setting for O. Henry's famous novel, The Last Leaf. The neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic hand bag, crafted of butter-soft pebbled leather.
- Large pebble embossed cowhide with matching trim
- Shoulder bag with a magnetic snap closure
- 14k light gold-plated hardware and feet
- Custom woven spade & spot printed cotton still lining
- One interior zip pocket, two slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on leather license plate
- 14''H x 12.5''W x 5.9''D
- Strap drop length: 9''