The Revolvr™ pant is Kühl®'s lightweight Überkühl™ technical fabric travel jean. By blending nylon into the ultra-light combed-cotton canvas, you get the lightweight comfort and breathability of cotton with the added durability of nylon. Featuring double-layer scuff-guards at the cuffs and pockets for extra durability, classic five-pocket styling with an additional cell phone pocket at the right leg, and articulated knees and a Born Free™ Gusseted Crotch for full range of motion, the pants are finished with Kühl®'s Exklusive™ Free Ryde Waist for a better fit, and a Fiocchi™ Snap above the zip fly at the front.
· Athletik Fit™: Designed to accommodate an athlete's larger thighs, the wider pant legs are ideal for skiers, bikers, hikers, and rock climbers.
· Überkühl™: The next generation of bi-component fabric, it's stronger, lighter, and dries faster than cotton. Überkühl™ combines the comfort of cotton with the quick-drying properties of a technical fabric with unmatched breathability.
· Exklusive™ Free Ryde Waist: Incorporates the Kühl® Yoke Waistband to follow the natural contours of the body. Also features a longer length from belt top to crotch for extended range of motion.
· Fiocchi™ Snaps: Custom engineered to increase the closure strength, these imported Italian snaps lay flat against the body with no stem to dig into your waist.
· 75% cotton / 25% nylon
· Machine wash cold with like colors
· Do not bleach
· Tumble dry low
Department: Men's Sportswear