Warm and windproof, the Lodge Jacket is perfect for mild winter days or cooler spring and fall evenings. And due to its ability to be packed neatly into its own inner pocket, it's ideal for backcountry activities, lightweight travelling, and those times when you're stuck in the ski lodge during a snowstorm. Filled with 750 fill power premium Canadian Hutterite down for lightweight warmth, this hip-length jacket features a double-layer, windproof ripstop shell with a smooth, quilted texture and is easily compressible for packing. The hem and down-filled collar with brushed tricot at the back of the neck adjust with drawcords to seal out drafts, while the stretch cuffs and insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a two-way locking reversed coil zipper add even more protection from the cold.
Pockets include: two exterior hand pockets and one exterior Napoleon chest pocket with zipper closures; an internal stretch mesh pocket for easy access storage; and a large internal zippered pillow pocket.
· The down used in this product has been procured and processed in Canada, is hypo-allergenic, laboratory-tested, and exceeds all Canadian and International Cleanliness Standards.
· Canada Goose never uses any duck or goose down or feather materials harvested by live-plucking.
· Fit: slim insulated
· Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI 2 (out of 5)—Versatile. Ultimate in core warmth, comfort, and versatility. 0°/-15°.
· Shell: 100% nylon
· Lining: 100% recycled polyester
· Fill: Hutterite white duck down
· Machine wash cold, front loading machine only
· Gentle cycle
· Do not bleach
· Tumble dry low
· Do not iron
· Do not dry clean
Department: Men's Sportswear