New to Canada Goose's Arctic Line, this stylish urban piece is similar to CG's Chateau and Banff parkas, but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a Velcro® storm flap over the center front zipper, recessed rib-knit cuffs, and adjustable interior drawcords at the waist, the Langford offers clean lines and a modern look – all in an uncompromisingly protective parka. Finished with a removable fur ruff around the adjustable attached hood.
Pockets include: two fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, two flap pockets with Velcro® closures, one interior zip pocket, and one interior slide pocket.
· The down used in this product has been procured and processed in Canada, is hypo-allergenic, laboratory-tested, and exceeds all Canadian and International Cleanliness Standards.
· Canada Goose never uses any duck or goose down or feather materials harvested by live-plucking.
· Canada Goose uses coyote fur around the hoods on their jackets only as absolutely necessary, and exclusively for functional purposes: it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin and reduces heat loss from the face.
· Canada Goose only uses fur that is acquired in the most humane ways and adheres to all government guidelines. More importantly, the company takes pride in the fact that their furs are provided by native Northern Canadian communities who live close to the land, maintaining their centuries-old ways of life that are now being threatened. These communities are ethical in their fundamental approach to hunting and leading a truly nature-based way of life. Canada Goose does not buy fur from farms of any sort – ever.
· Fit: slim insulated
· Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI 4 (out of 5)—Enduring. Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth. -15°/-25°.
· Outer shell: 85% polyester / 15% cotton
· Lining and interlining: 100% nylon
· Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
· Ruff: natural coyote (canis latrans) fur
· Dry clean only
Department: Men's Sportswear