The same lightweight, breathable, and fitted protection as the HyBridge™ Lite Jacket, but with the added features of a helmet-friendly hood and zippered Napoleon chest pockets. The HyBridge™ Lite Hoodie leverages CG's expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding flexibility. Weighing less than half a pound, it's perfect as activewear, for layering, and for fast packing—it even packs into its left hand pocket for easy travel and storage! Featuring four zippered pockets at the front, a mesh pocket at the interior, and reflective tape on the back of the hood, it's designed with a silky ripstop construction inset with knit panels at the sides with a soft brushed lining. Trimmed with stretch Lycra® along the hood edge and sleeve cuffs/thumbholes, it fastens with a two-way zip closure at the front. Finished with a super-soft brushed lining at the back of the neck.
· The down used in this product has been procured and processed in Canada, is hypo-allergenic, laboratory-tested, and exceeds all Canadian and International Cleanliness Standards.
· Canada Goose never uses any duck or goose down or feather materials harvested by live-plucking.
- Fit: slim insulated
- Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI 1 (out of 5)—Lightweight. Lightweight for active pursuits. 5°C/-5°C.
- Outer shell 1: 100% nylon
- Outer shell 2: 90% polyester / 10% spandex
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Fill: 800 fill power Hutterite white goose down
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Gentle cycle, front loading machine only
- Do not bleach
- Line dry only
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean