Building on the innovative Thermal Mapping™ concept, this lighter and more fitted version of CG's HyBridge jacket combines the warmth of down with the performance and flexibility of a stretch woven. Incorporating flexible Tensile-Tech fabric along the sides for increased mobility, the HyBridge Lite jacket uses premium 800 fill power Hutterite white goose down and features a ripstop windbreaker exterior for superior protection against the elements. Weighing less than half a pound, it also conveniently packs into its own left-hand pocket for travel! Designed with a two-way zip closure lined with a storm flap on the inside that wraps over the top to create a chin guard, the jacket features two exterior zip pockets and one interior mesh pocket for plenty of storage space. Finished with thumbholes at each sleeve cuff and a signature Canada Goose logo patch at the left shoulder.
About Canada Goose:
• The down used in this product has been procured and processed in Canada, is hypo-allergenic, laboratory-tested, and exceeds all Canadian and International Cleanliness Standards.
• Canada Goose never uses any duck or goose down or feather materials harvested by live-plucking.
- Fit: slim insulated
- Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI 1 (out of 5)—Lightweight. Lightweight for active pursuits. 5°C/-5°C.
- Outer shell 1: 100% nylon
- Outer shell 2: 93% polyester / 7% spandex
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Fill: Hutterite white goose down
- Machine wash cold, front loading machine only
- Gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Line dry only
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean