It is possible to be warm without adding unwanted bulk to your silhouette, as the Kensington Parka proves so beautifully. Long and slim-fitting, it's insulated with down and features a two-way adjustable, plush lined hood with a removable coyote-fur ruff. The storm flap that covers the front zipper is made stylish with smart military buttons, while the waist is drawn in snugly with adjustable straps at the sides. Recessed rib knit cuffs keep your wrists cozy, and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands warm. Popular around the globe, Canada Goose's modern take on the women's parka is the ultimate marriage of style and function.
Features a thigh-length cut; four exterior pockets; one interior pocket; interior shoulder straps that allow you to carry the parka as a backpack when indoors; and two kick pleats on the back of the jacket that fasten with snaps.
• The down used in this product has been procured and processed in Canada, is hypo-allergenic, laboratory-tested, and exceeds all Canadian and International Cleanliness Standards.
• Canada Goose never uses any duck or goose down or feather materials harvested by live-plucking.
• Canada Goose uses coyote fur around the hoods on their jackets only as absolutely necessary, and exclusively for functional purposes: it never freezes, doesn't hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin and reduces heat loss from the face.
• Canada Goose only uses fur that is acquired in the most humane ways and adheres to all government guidelines. More importantly, the company takes pride in the fact that their furs are provided by native Northern Canadian communities who live close to the land, maintaining their centuries-old ways of life that are now being threatened. These communities are ethical in their fundamental approach to hunting and leading a truly nature-based way of life. Canada Goose does not buy fur from farms of any sort--ever.
- Fit: slim insulated
- Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI 3 (out of 5)—Fundamental. Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use. -10°C/-20°C.
- Outer shell: 85% polyester / 15% cotton
- Lining and interlining: 100% nylon
- Trim: 100% polyester
- Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
- Ruff: natural coyote (Canis latrans) fur
- Dry clean only