Inspired by many trips to the water and wind carved canyons of the southwest, the coppery sand and desert flora are referenced by the copper and verdigris on the ripples and ridges of Nambé's new Copper Canyon Collection.
This bud vase exemplifies the collection's drama. Designer Lisa Smith scallops the rim in a symmetrical pattern, and emphasizes the scallops' rhythm with ridged, wave-like verdigris sloping down to the vase's flat bottom. A smooth band at the top glows with copper's pure warmth.
- 10''H x 4''W (at the top)
- Copper-coated Nambé Alloy with clear protective coating for heirloom-quality durability
- Due to subtly varying verdigris (green patina), each piece is unique, a sculpture of contrasting color and texture
- Designed by Lisa Smith
- Introduced in Fall 2009
- Hand wash with soap and water
- No polish needed or recommended
- Nambé's repolish service is not available on this item