Perfect for snowy, wet weather - the women's UGG® Adirondack Boot II features a waterproof full grain leather upper with a breathable eVent® membrane. An exclusive Vibram® outsole provides durability and traction. Completely lined in genuine sheepskin, this functional calf-height boot will keep you extremely comfortable and warm. The Adirondack Boot II comes with removable/replaceable genuine sheepskin insoles as an added feature.
· Waterproof full grain leather upper
· Approximate boot shaft height: 7''
· Approximate boot circumference at opening: 14''
· Removable and replaceable sheepskin sock liner that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry
· Breathable eVent® membrane
· Exclusive Vibram® outsole designed specifically for UGG® Australia utilizing the TC1 wet/snow compound. Repeating lug pattern maximizes surface contact and provides flexibility at the foot's natural flex points
· Leather bottom shaft with cuffed Twinface top shaft, rubber toe
· Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, order ½ size up
**Note: We can only sell a maximum of 4 units of this style per customer.**
Department: Women's Shoes
IMPORTANT CONSUMER WARNING - BEWARE OF FAKE UGG AUSTRALIA PRODUCTS ON-LINE. Many counterfeits are sold at or near full price. CLICK HERE
to confirm the authenticity of Von Maur as an authorized UGG® Australia retailer.