Clarins New ‘Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes’
Six fashion-perfect eye shadow quads in sleek, très-chic compacts. Clarins’ crease-free powders glide on wet or dry to shade, line, illuminate and define in the flirtiest new palettes—Pastels, Nudes, Rosewood, Indigo, Violet and Graphite. Colours with real wear-with-all—from classic tones to unexpected twists.
- Rosewoods: glamorous pairings of sheer chocolates and pinks for a casual kind of chic
- Nudes: a must-have mix of sophisticated cream and woods paired with shimmering coral
- Indigo: a rich palette of cool, smokey blues keep eyes in perfect fashion focus
- Graphite: a modern merger of soft pink, silver, grey and charcoal create the perfect smokey eye
- Violet: a jewel-tone palette of shimmering lilac, plum and amethyst with a touch of pearly white
- Pastels: a painterly palette of delicate neutrals, with a hint of cool mint, for a flirty eye