Designed with a woman's body structure in mind, the Trillium Parka creates a sleek look with a subtly cinched waist and slimmer lines throughout. Mid-thigh length, insulated with 625 fill power white duck down, and featuring a removable two-way adjustable down hood with removable coyote fur ruff and snap secured collar, this parka will keep you warm on even the coldest days. You'll find secure storage for your gear in two exterior flap pockets with snaps as well as in one interior pocket with Velcro®. If your fingers are chilled, slip them into the fleece-lined hand warmer pockets on the jacket's chest. Finished with a storm flap with snaps that covers the heavy-duty two-way locking front zipper; an internal drawcord at the waist; and recessed, heavy duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs on the sleeves.
· The down used in this product has been procured and processed in Canada, is hypo-allergenic, laboratory-tested, and exceeds all Canadian and International Cleanliness Standards.
· Canada Goose never uses any duck or goose down or feather materials harvested by live-plucking.
· Canada Goose uses coyote fur around the hoods on their jackets only as absolutely necessary, and exclusively for functional purposes: it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin and reduces heat loss from the face.
· Canada Goose only uses fur that is acquired in the most humane ways and adheres to all government guidelines. More importantly, the company takes pride in the fact that their furs are provided by native Northern Canadian communities who live close to the land, maintaining their centuries-old ways of life that are now being threatened. These communities are ethical in their fundamental approach to hunting and leading a truly nature-based way of life. Canada Goose does not buy fur from farms of any sort – ever.
· Shell: 85% polyester / 15% cotton
· Lining: 100% nylon
· Interlining: 100% nylon
· Fill: white duck down
· Fur: coyote
· Dry clean only