Originally developed for scientists working in Antarctica, this coat allows you to withstand the most frigid temperatures with its powerful down insulation and sheltering coyote fur ruff on the hood. Plus it has a plethora of pockets.
- Fit: relaxed insulated
- Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI 5 (out of 5)—Extreme. -30°C+
- Mid-thigh length
- Two-way zipper topped with a hook-and-loop secured storm flap
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs
- Shell: 85% polyester / 15% cotton
- Lining and interlining: 100% nylon
- Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
- Fur: coyote
- Dry clean only
Note: Canada Goose uses coyote fur only as absolutely necessary and exclusively for functional purposes.