If you work up a head of steam when you're cross-country skiing or hiking and don't need the extra coverage of a hood, the Lodge Down Jacket is the perfect choice. Filled with 750 fill power premium Canadian Hutterite down for lightweight warmth, this hip-length jacket features a double-layer, windproof ripstop shell with a smooth, quilted texture and is easily compressible for packing. The hem and down-filled collar with brushed tricot at the back of the neck adjust with drawcords to seal out drafts, while the stretch cuffs and insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a two-way locking reversed coil zipper add even more protection from the cold. Stuck at the lodge in a snowstorm? Just pack the jacket into its internal zippered pocket and you're all set with a comfy pillow!
Pockets include: two exterior hand pockets and one exterior Napoleon chest pocket with zipper closures; an internal stretch mesh pocket for easy access storage; and a large internal zippered pillow pocket.
- The down used in this product has been procured and processed in Canada, is hypo-allergenic, laboratory-tested, and exceeds all Canadian and International Cleanliness Standards.
- Canada Goose never uses any duck or goose down or feather materials harvested by live-plucking.
- Fit: slim insulated
- Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI 2 (out of 5)—Versatile. Ultimate in core warmth, comfort, and versatility. 0°C/-15°C.
- Shell and interlining: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Fill: Hutterite white duck down
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle cycle
- Front loading machine only
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean