This coat exudes a modern, urban look with its slimmer fit and exposed buttons, while its removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a two-way adjustable tunnel hood, and its 625 fill power white duck down insulation provides superior protection against the cold. Finished with a button-secured storm flap over the heavy-duty two-way zipper at the front, heavy-duty recessed rib-knit cuffs, and a mid-thigh length.
Pockets include: two fleece-lined hand pockets with contrary flaps; one zippered Napoleon pocket; one interior zip pocket; and two interior drop-in pockets.
- The down used in this product has been procured and processed in Canada, is hypo-allergenic, laboratory-tested, and exceeds all Canadian and International Cleanliness Standards.
- Canada Goose never uses any duck or goose down or feather materials harvested by live-plucking.
- Canada Goose uses coyote fur around the hoods on their jackets only as absolutely necessary, and exclusively for functional purposes: it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin and reduces heat loss from the face.
- Canada Goose only uses fur that is acquired in the most humane ways and adheres to all government guidelines. More importantly, the company takes pride in the fact that their furs are provided by native Canadian communities who live close to the land, maintaining their centuries-old ways of life that are now being threatened. These communities are ethical in their fundamental approach to hunting and leading a truly nature-based way of life. Canada Goose does not buy fur from farms of any sort—ever.
- Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI 4 (out of 5)—Enduring. Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth. -15°C/-25°C.
- Shell: 85% polyester / 15% cotton
- Lining and interlining: 100% nylon
- Trim: 100% polyester
- Fill: white duck down
- Ruff: natural coyote (Canis latrans) fur
- Dry clean only
Department: Men's Sportswear